Mark Shields <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 1:07 AM, Norman
Hakim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 hi...I have one problem,after boot my Gentoo liveCD,after i chose to boot for
the kernel and hardware,after the gui appeared and also progress bar until it
finished boot the system,suddenly my monitor goes to standby mode,i'm wondering
why is this happen.

Thank you.

Regards,
Norman Hakim

          NORMAN HAKIM YAHYA

Sounds like a problem with it detecting your video card or your monitor.  I'd
suggest doing the text-based install instead.

--
- Mark Shields Because after my monitor turn to standby mode, after a few
seconds there is a sound from my graphic card. How do i actually do the

Thank you

Norman

NORMAN HAKIM YAHYA