On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:38:07 +0200, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:

> Is he? He is _using_ XFCE and is _looking_ for something that doesn't
> depend on Gnome or KDE.

More importantly, he is looking for a recommendation, not a list of
what's available, which I'm sure he could get for himself.

Unless the OP is short on resources, I'd say install K3b, kdelibs may use
a little drive space but it won't kill any kittens. If resources are that
short, use virtual/cdrecord and dvd+rw-tools.

--
Neil Bothwick

C:\DOS\SYSTEM\OS2\UTILITIES\DOCS\HELP\WHERE\THE\F$#%\AM\I???