I have a linksys (Cisco) WRT54G, which works fine except for one
point.

I have been unable to find in the documentation how to tell its dhcp
server that mac address X should get IP addr Y.  I am prepared to
accept the deserved shame if someone tells me how to do this.

Failing the above, I am seriously considering buying another router
that has this capability.  It is frustrating not to know the IP
address for machines on our home network (especially the NFS server).

I would appreciate any recommendations.
The device should have wired ethernet input (from our cable modem) and
4 wired ethernet outputs, plus wireless support, and a dhcp server.

thanks,
allan