On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:57:43 +0200
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joerg Schilling) wrote:

> Stroller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Since you now appear to be answering license questions, could I
> > trouble you, please, to address this query?
> >
> > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.user/200045
>
> If you like to have a serious answer, do not include pointers to
> nonserious articles like this one:
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/195167/
>
> Jörg

Jörg,

The question is valid and interesting, moreover it is asked very kindly.
I can't see what possibly might be preventing you to answer the same
way.

Let me rephrase the original question w/o pointers to any external
sources to avoid unintentional offending you:

Why do you use a modified CDDL license? What are the advantages of
this license over GPL?

Please, be assured that there is no single piece of sarcasm in those
questions and my intention is not to blame you for anything. Those
are a real questions, expressing sincere curiosity.

I'm looking forward to reading your response.

--
Best regards,
Daniel