Am Dienstag 08 Juli 2008 16:12:43 schrieb Joerg Schilling:
> Mike Edenfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The cdrtools tarball includes a file called "Makefile" in every
> > directory.  The cdrkit includes a file called "CMakeList.txt" in every
> > directory.  THAT FILE has a copyright and license terms attached to it,
> > just like any other source file.
> >
> > In cdrtools, that file is covered by the CDDL.  In cdrkit, that file is
>
> This is a definite lie!
File RULES/rules.top, which is included in mkisofs/Makefile:

# The contents of this file are subject to the terms of the
# Common Development and Distribution License, Version 1.0 only.

Please tell us now that it is NOT covered by the CDDL. That file is obviously
a script to control the build process.

> It seems that we need to stop here as you are not willing to have a fact
> based discussion.
See fact above.

Sascha