Volker Armin Hemmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> he is not - but after the invention is implemented, the inventor is not
> needed
> anymore ;)

I hope this is not the reason for putting him into prison ;-)

Note the sign at the Springfield prison:

"If you commited murder, you'd be home by now."

> btrfs looks very promising. I hope it will become a good fs. Fast for
> everybody, stable, efficient. We will see. Until then I will stay with
> r4+compression.

Well, it is under a restrictive license, so there is no chance that this
filestem will become popular on many OS platforms.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)