On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:03:41 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
>
>> > My dad has one of those portable internet radios, I don't know the
>> > name but it works well and he seems to be pleased with it. (As long as
>> > you're in wifi range)
>
>> So is it the same company? I remember it being the same guys. I'm
>> thinking maybe they dropped the product.
>
> Several companies make Internet/Wi-Fi enabled radios. Google for wifi
> internet radio.
>

> --
> Neil Bothwick

Thanks. That shows it was Roku I was thinking of and not SlingMedia.

Roku make the SoundBridge Radio. I guess what I'd be looking for in
portage is something similar in software. Amarok 2 looks interesting.
MAybe the autounmerge will give me a better idea what I'm up against
to build it.

Thanks,
Mark