Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerar...@googlemail.com> writes:

> and what do I, if I need to read info to be able to install emacs to read
> info?

You appear to be taking a potshot, not really adding to the
discussion.

I know you are not incapable of installing emacs and we both know you
can read info without it quite well.  So I'm left wondering why you
add this combative post.

People are discussing HTML, which of course needs some reader... I'm
pointing out a more advanced way to use info that may appeal to some.

And of course you can install emacs... for lots of reasons as I do.
Its an excellent editor in console or X. Reading info with it is just
one more of its excellent capabilities.