El Dom, 8 de Febrero de 2009, 1:42, Harry Putnam escribió:
> Jesús Guerrero <i92gu...@terra.es> writes:
>

>>> There should be no posts beyond this point proclaiming how tuff it is
>>>  to use emacs if you have no network on a fresh install... Or having
>>> to suffer through learning info to learn emacs to.... ah but who
>>> knows.
>>
>> So you word is definitive and infallible.
>>

> Where did that come from?  I'm saying the mumbo jumbo about some kind
> of catch22 with emacs and info is non-sense.  The item has been cleared up.
>

> Using emacs to read info was only proposed as an advanced way to read
> info.  That's all nothing more.

Yes. That's true and I agree. But since emacs was proposed
as a way to overcome the natural limitations of info, I guess
that's completely fair if others point out also the disadvantages
of doing so. All in all, we could also say how nice is man in
konqueror, but that wouldn't be fair, would it?

If you expose something the good part of something, everyone
has the right to know also the disadvantage. Stating that
from now on the rest of arguments should be ignored doesn't
make that true.

--
Jesús Guerrero