On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 11:56 +0100, Zoltán Füves wrote:
> Hi All!
>
>  I tried to emerge google earth / both from  x86 and ~x86 and I have
> 32 bit cpu /, and it completed successfully but when I ran the program
> it complain about  could not access to the GPU or the card has not
> enough memory to run GE, but it has because the minimum is 16 and it
> has 128 Mb :). So I think somehow the program doesn't have right
> access to the GPU or it has a bug  / when I start it crash
> immediately/ . Has somebody the some experience about that?
>
> Thanks your time and advise!
>
> Z.
I have the same problem (on amd64): using the radeon or radeonhd driver
you don't have 3D acceleration, and it seems googleearth detects this
somehow :(

I can use glxgears and crack-attack with software-3D though...

No clue,
Daniel

--
PGP key @ http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?search=0xBB9D4887&op=get
# gpg --recv-keys --keyserver hkp://subkeys.pgp.net 0xBB9D4887