I know, -P for powerdown after halt.  but it doesnt change anything on
both PC that have this issue and seems to have no effect on the one
that works fine with just -h

(Besides, with the number of people using linux, how many would want
to shutdown -h without powering down?)

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 9:42 PM, ABCD <en.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
When Earth was the only inhabited planet in the Galaxy, it was a
primitive place, militarily speaking.  The only weapon they had ever