I was only able to test briefly and got it working, but only when i
did it manually.
Seems adding a rmmod line in local.stop doesnt help, I've been trying
to add other lines before like killall -9 mplayer (which is the main
prog using the sound device usually).

I'll be able to work my way!  Thanks a lot!

--
When Earth was the only inhabited planet in the Galaxy, it was a
primitive place, militarily speaking.  The only weapon they had ever