On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 11:07:57 +0200, Justin <jus...@j-schmitz.net> wrote:
> Xav' schrieb:
>> What i'm expecting from a new release is a new stage[1,2,3] tarballs
with
>> updated software.
>>

> Although said quite some times: autobuilds!!!!!!!
>
> Perhaps  you like to keep your self up-to-date with our new webpage,
where
> things like "autobuilds" are
> announced regularly.

In fact, i was not aware of autobuilds before yesterday... And i'm now
using them.
On the other side, i still disagree with vanishing of the Gentoo releases,
as they leads to a better visibility in the open source community. I think
they provide some "milestone" to see that the distribution is kept
up-to-date and still under active developpement... But again, it's my own
opinion.