On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 21:27:36 -0500
Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm back down to my old xorg-server-1.3* but now my mouse wheel don't
> work.  Did this thing blow up my rat?  How do i get my mouse wheel to
> work again?

Strangely enough, I had the following sections in my xorg.conf for a
few years now, -hal, and no problems with either mouse, touchpad or
whatever...
And before you jump to the conclusions: I use xorg-server-1.6.0 from
X11 overlay.

  Section "InputDevice"
          Identifier  "Keyboard0"
          Driver      "kbd"
          Option "XkbLayout" "us,ru(winkeys)"
          Option "XkbOptions" "grp_led:scroll,grp:caps_toggle"
  EndSection

  Section "InputDevice"
          Identifier  "Mouse0"
          Driver      "mouse"