Well i've had several projects ideas in the past that would have used
asterisk in different ways.  So, the reason to get it installed for my
personal 1-line use is really a first step in understanding asterisk's
basics and since I will probably work and tweak it every day for a
certain period of time, this would be an awesome learning experience.

I dont have a GF, yet, and the lady that might fill the position
(soon?) wont have a word to say about that.  haha

But i clearly hear what you mean about the waste, I'm with you on
this, but i also see it as an investment!

Thanks a lot though, you brought some important points to consider!

--
When Earth was the only inhabited planet in the Galaxy, it was a
primitive place, militarily speaking.  The only weapon they had ever