On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 10:39:55 +0100
Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> wrote:

> Incidentally, I almost always install software with --oneshot. That way
> the programs I install to try out show up on --depclean's output until I
> decide I want to keep them. It prevents accumulating cruft from various
> experiments, although I am now using sets to achieve the same end.

Last sentence got me, since the idea seems interesting, but I wonder
about "how" - I haven't seen any mention of "emerging package to a
set, other than world" feature, but I guess it can be fairly easy
implemented via emerge hooks.

Can you please explain a little, so I can put my mind at ease? ;)

--
Mike Kazantsev // fraggod.net