I am looking for a software to keep a paperless diary, but I seem I
can't find anything valid, at first I tried app-office/qchartdiary, it
doesn't run, then I found www-apps/nanoblogger and www-apps/polarblog,
but are both in the "needloving" [1], don't know if it worth trying.

I need something simple, easy, with the ability to attach emails and
other external files, it also has to be private and never intended to
be hosted, neither in my local apache.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong direction... Any advices?
Thanks in advance
        F. Talamona

[1] http://gpnl.larrythecow.org/search.php?q=www-apps&t=1

--
Linux Version 2.6.30-gentoo-r1, Compiled #3 SMP PREEMPT Sun Jun 14
07:17:24 CEST 2009