Grant schrieb:
> I need to optimize web browsing for a slow cell phone data connection.
>  I'd like to browse faster and use less data ($).  I've installed
> ImgLikeOpera for Firefox which is great at selectively blocking
> images, and I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do?
>
> - Grant

You could safe data with Adblock+ and Flashblock as extensions in
Firefox, as both of them block mostly unneeded stuff. If you need
selected flash-applets activating and loading it is only a mouseclick.

A big browsercache could help to both for faster browsing and less data.
But this only if you work much with the same sites.