Am Monday 29 June 2009 19:19:53 schrieb James:
> /etc/exports is as follows:
>
> /pxe/diskless/gentoo
> *(sync,rw,no_root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check) /opt
>      *(sync,ro,no_root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check) /usr
>           *(sync,ro,no_root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check) /home
>                *(sync,rw,no_root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check)
> /var/log
> *(sync,rw,no_root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check)
>
> Any thoughts on why these partitions are not mounting automatically?
> I've even appended "auto" to the fstab mountpoints with no success.

Why do you want to export /pxe/diskless/gentoo but /usr from the server?
Wouldn't that result in a weird mixed Gentoo system, where you have to be
careful what to emerge?

My PXE system has the whole client system in /pxe/diskless/gentoo, so I can
even use emerge, etc. from the clients without worrying about a mixed /usr.

I do not know a solution to your problem though.

- Sascha