Am 30.09.2009 11:58, schrieb Neil Bothwick:

> Aha, I get it now. Split and then change tab on one view. That makes
> sense.

It is a nice feature with a little annoying bug sticked to it.
I have the "open new tab" and "close tab" buttons active in the tabbar.

I open two tabs in left/right-split-mode then only the left side has the
buttons. If I now close the left side again the buttons are gone for
good. I have to open the profile-settings, toggle the option off and on
to get them back.
If that can be confirmed I open a bug for it.

Greetings

Sebastian Beßler