090930 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> On Mittwoch 30 September 2009, Philip Webb wrote:
>> easy SSH session bookmarking -- can't find it
> log in via ssh, click on 'bookmarks' click on 'add bookmarks'.

Yes indeed ! -- add another 'yes', making  4 .

>> new themes -- don't need them (I use Fluxbox)
> Konsole themes, not window manager themes.

How do I find them ?

> opening the webbrower when right click 'open' on a web address....

Yes again ! -- it opens Konqueror: is there any way to change that ?

So that makes  5  useful features added (with others dropped for now).
Thanks for your helpful response.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca