I am trying to find away to access files securely from my home computer.
The network I am on is really strict on email attachments and no usb
drives are allowed, so I possibly thought of a website that uses ssl and
a password to access the files.  I really don't know where to begin.
Since the files have personal information in them, I need to make sure
no one can ease drop.  I have a Linux machine at home, and the computers
at work run Windows.  There is really no hope in installing additional
software on the computers at work.  Hell I haven't even had time to ask
anyone if accessing my computer via the web would be a problem.  I have
a domain name from dyndns.org. I can only use a CD-R which gets
cumbersome at times... Sometimes I only need to bring in work I did that
is less than 10M, and what a real waste of a CD-R. I rather just go to
the files and do what I need.

Any thoughts are appreciated...

--
David L. Juhl