Hi.  I have a network cardwhich I am trying to start and it has worked
before, but today when I tried to start the card, I get the following:
RTNETLINK answers: file exists.  I notice that its not building the
default route.

Here are its configs using baselayout2 and openrc 5.2-r1

config_eth1="67.62.15.196 netmask 255.255.255.0 "
routes_eth1="default via 67.62.15.1"

I had default gw in the routes, but it seemed to say that if mo module
was specified iproute2 was used so I changed to default via, but no joy.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici