On Saturday 31 October 2009 02:46:34 Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:33:15 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
> > tomorrow I shall take myself off to see my special good friend Peter
> > who is giving me a fantastic deal on a brand new mother of a
> > motorcycle. And in the afternoon I shall watch the Blue Bulls thrash
> > the living daylights out of the FreeState Cheetahs in the Currie Cup
> > rugby final.
> >
> > Oh wait, that's all ZA stuff. You probably have no idea what I'm on
> > about :-)
>
> Actually, we have motorcycles in this part of the world too :P

But, but, but, but ... it pisses with rain all the time in the UK!!!! And the
English are whingers of not.

Now the Scots - they are different. They'll ride their bikes come rain, snow,
hail, or anything else :-)

And the Bulls won the rugby. They didn't have it easy, the Cheetahs put up a
heck of a fight.

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com