Mick wrote:
On Sunday 22 November 2009 14:06:57 Dale wrote:
I went to that link and downloaded the video with no problem at all.
Once it started to playing, I hit the download button and saved it to my
desktop.  It plays fine with splayer which uses mplayer as the back
end.  It even converted it to a mp4 for me.

Hmm ... sounds promising. Tried to download it but there was a problem - will try again later.

Thanks.

Just to clarify a little, you install Firefox and then install the add on from here:

Maybe reading that link will help more than me typing. ;-) So far, I have been able to capture any video from any site that I wanted to.
Dale

:-) :-)