James Ausmus wrote:

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com <mailto:rdalek1...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Arttu V. wrote:

        On 1/21/10, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com
        <mailto:rdalek1...@gmail.com>> wrote:
            CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:98
            (MESSAGE):
             ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
            Call Stack (most recent call first):
             CMakeLists.txt:6 (find_package)

        Ok, so kde4-config is not returning any path for the kde4 data
        (i.e.,
        apps?) dir?

        Does "kde4-config --path data" return anything if you run it
        from a shell?

    You have a good hammer.  I think you hit the problem or at least a
    good start to fixin it.

    r...@smoker / # kde4-config --path data
    kde4-config: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.5:
    undefined symbol: _ZN9QListData7detach3Ev
    r...@smoker / #

    I get a clean revdep-rebuild so is it missing this one?  Is it
    something else?

Try re-emerging kde-base/kdelibs - both kde4-config and libkdecore.so* are owned by kdelibs.

-James

I think I tried that and it failed. I'm going to try it again and see if it helps. I know I tried a couple packages and each failed with a error similar to the one I posted. I'll post back what happens, success or fail.

Thanks.

Dale

:-) :-)