On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 09:15:59PM +0100, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> > > as browser - or file manager. And to load the right kpart. Oh - and that
> >
> > I don't have konqueror nor do I use KDE/Gnome. And never will.

> then why do you even care about dbus?

I don't use KDE/Gnome. But I care about dbus because my (new)
preferred network manager--wicd--requires it. Not that I mind having
it: in fact I find it possibly a useful piece of software. But I just
want to be show that it is possible for someone who doesn't even use X
to be affected by dbus.

Cheers,

Willie W. Wong                                     ww...@math.princeton.edu
         et vice versa   ~~~  I. Newton