On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:41 AM, Paul Hartman
<paul.hartman+gen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Depending on your specific USB device you may need to edit UDEV rules
> to set proper permissions on the device node. For example I had to do
> that for normal users to read my digital camera.

i kanda thought about that for the usb stuff. but i have not resolve
it. may be i also need the pmout package to allow me to mount the usb
disk?

the big problem now is the battery information. i really have no idea
where to look for it. it is really dangerous to us a laptop without
knowing when the battery will die.

--
Best Regards,
David Shen