Hartmut Figge wrote:
Dale:

I just gave Seamonkey a fresh start.  Now I have a question.  I had the
old set up so that when I opened Seamonkey, it would start both the
browser and email.  Now it only starts the browser.  I remember it was
in the preferences somewhere but I can't find it for the life of me.
Check the desired option.
http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/sm100317.png (12 KB)

Also, I'm hoping this page will arrive and not be blank.  Also, can
someone confirm this is TEXT ONLY with no HTML stuff.
It's OK. You could see yourself by using Ctrl+U. ;)

Hartmut

Thanks for the link. I looked everywhere else but there. I was thinking that only themes, fonts and such was in there. lol

I have sent messages to the list before with it set to plain text but it still have html when the list got it. So, since I am starting over basically with this setup, I wanted to make sure it was not only sent plain text but received that way as well. Now if gmail would just send me a copy of my message, then I would know for sure.

Thanks for help on both of these. I'm back in action again and didn't lose any info.

Dale

:-)  :-)