Am 17.03.2010 12:21, schrieb Dale:
> stosss wrote:

[...]

>>> Where is that setting?  I have looked but maybe they are calling it
>>> something that I'm not recognizing.  I just looked again and they
>>> have added
>>> a LOT of new settings.  I don't see that one tho.  It is hiding from
>>> me and
>>> I would really like to have that.
>>>
>> It does not appear to be possible now. I have never used it. I like
>> the way it puts it in the thread in my account.
>>
> Ahhh, I use the email client part of Seamonkey.  I don't use the webmail
> for gmail.  It has a copy, last I looked, in the inbox but it doesn't
> let it be downloaded with pop access.  I hope that makes sense.  ;-)

I've never tried it but couldn't you just create a filter in Seamonkey
which copies all mails in 'Sent Items' to your inbox which where sent to
a mailing list (Extras -> Filter ...)?

Also, at least in Thunderbird, you can set the 'Sent Items' folder for
each account and each identity (Edit -> Account settings -> Additional
Identities). So, if you create a different identity for sending to the
mailing list, you could just let Seamonkey put your sent items in your
inbox.

Hope this helps,
Florian Philipp

P.S. I had to translate all buttons and setting names from German to
English. Therefore 'Additional Idenities' could also be 'More
Identities' and so on.