Dear Stephen,

I would not put much faith in this highly idealized model, unless it
could be shown to actually simulate past monsoon variations.  It is a
nice intellectual exercise, but ignores many of the important processes
of the climate system.

Alan

Alan Robock, Professor II
  Director, Meteorology Undergraduate Program
  Associate Director, Center for Environmental Prediction
Department of Environmental Sciences        Phone: +1-732-932-9800 x6222
Rutgers University                                  Fax: +1-732-932-8644
14 College Farm Road                   E-mail: rob...@envsci.rutgers.edu
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8551  USA      http://envsci.rutgers.edu/~robock