On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Oliver Wingenter <
oliver.wingen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like see the real names attached to each post associated with this
> group.  I think it fair to know who is contributing to the discussions here.

On Green-India <http://groups.google.com/group/green-india/?pli=1>, a group
I manage, we have an explicit policy regarding
posting<http://groups.google.com/group/green-india/web/guidelines-and-tips-for-members>
so
that any moderation intervention is not arbitrary and grounded in
transparent guidelines.

At #2, it includes the following statement:

> No anonymous messages: We do not permit messages without a name, with a
> pseudonym or with just the first name. Messages must contain sender's full
> real name either in the 'From field' or in signature.

Similar guidelines can be adopted on this group.

Manu