There is no room for rudeness and personal attacks. If tolerated what have
we become?

-----Original Message-----
From: geoengineering@googlegroups.com
[mailto:geoengineer...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ken Caldeira
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 8:34 PM
To: geoengineering
Subject: [geo] Re: Bogus names

One of the basic premises of this group is that posts are related to
climate intervention and are not ad hominem attacks on people.

I think Alvia is out of line putting up a post that focusses on a
particular group member rather than on information or a comment
related to climate intervention.

Neil Farbstein has posted responses to Alvia's message but I am going
to deny the posting to avoid a flaming war.

Alvia's messages are now not moderated. If he avoids further
discussions of the backgrounds of individual people he will continue
not to be moderated.

Best,

Ken