It does snow in the arctic. I'm sure. I was thinking along the lines
of catching moisture when thew temperature is low enough to snow and
adding extra snow with cloud seeding. Whenever it snows there is
obviously moisture in the air.  Basically I though we could make it
snow harder and longer during natural snowfalls.