In part, because of Andrew Lockley's earlier suggestion about interview
format, we tried an interview format for the following videos where I acted
as interviewer:

Crop yields in a geoengineered climate: Dr. Julia Pongratz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhxzOUQVD38

Can we test geoengineering? Doug MacMynowski and Ken Caldeira in discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o8wBo4R7ME

And this paper, not related to geoengineering

Influence of sea cucumbers on a coral reef CaCO3 budget: Kenny Schneider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FSd4zy8iMo

_______________
Ken Caldeira

Carnegie Institution Dept of Global Ecology
260 Panama Street, Stanford, CA 94305 USA
+1 650 704 7212 kcalde...@carnegie.stanford.edu
http://dge.stanford.edu/labs/caldeiralab  @kencaldeira

*YouTube:*
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9LaYCbYCxo>Climate change and the