Eugene

What difference does the cause of the problem make to solving the problem?
If Global warming and ocean acidification are problems, we should find ways
to solve or mitigate them.

No one is trying to punish anyone for causing the problems.
We are only trying to solve it.

I am sure that you will agree that even if global warming is, mainly or
partly, due to natural factors, anthropogenic activity is adding fuel to
the fire. :)

regards

Bhaskar