Don't get me wrong. I'm not endorsing that the probable Greenland
contribution to sea level doesn't matter to policy.

I'm just stating a fact related to how humans - as individuals *and* groups
- have responded to risks that require big changes in the status
quo. Thomas, I'd be eager to see any data you have showing otherwise.

--
*_*
*