Russ George maintains a website where among other things he hosts a video
of John Disney, who is now President and CEO of the Haida Salmon
Restoration Corporation, at some time prior to John et.al. forcing Russ off
the ship, telling the world what a great guy Russ George is.

The best material starts at minute 1:25 of this
video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MQLqduhP1M8>.
 A transcript:

[John Disney is speaking]:  'I'd like to say at this time that the
international media and the national media seems to have focused on Russ
George who we brought in as our chief scientist.  I want to make this*
emphatically
clear*:  Russ George did not, I say did not, come to us to dupe us or sell
us a bill of goods.  We approached him.  We based that on ten years of work
with him in other fields.  I've known Russ for over ten years, and I'll
tell you something that is very rare.  He's never once lied to me.  He's
only told me the truth.  He has a great integrity, and he's never let us
down.  And *every time he's told me something I've thought was
unbelieveable, I've checked it out and he's always been right*.  And I
challenge anyone else in the corporate world to come up with that about a
person. Russ has one aim in life.  He wants to try to make the planet a
better place.  That's it.  I don't care what else you read"  [the end]

John, having known Russ for over ten years,* must have heard* Russ tell his
circa 2006 - 2007 story about the* D2FusionGen** cold fusion powered home
heating unit *that would in the "next few years", i.e. "very few" be
offered for sale by a publicly traded Russ George company.  John must have
"checked it out", and John must have discovered that Russ was indeed right.
  (see an actual image of the prototype "concept" *D2FusionGen* home
heating unit on slide 27 of this Sept 2006 Russ George powerpoint
presentation<http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/companies/RussGeorge/2006Sept-Russ-George-Presentation-at-COFE.pdf>)

John may be the next official the Haida have to throw off their ship.....