OK - I generally have a no email  before my second cup of coffee rule,
which I broke this morning as I wanted to make sure John's point was
quickly dealt with. I did of course mean Piers Forster not Piers Morgan
(thanks Simon Driscoll for pointing this out). Another rumour to add to the
mill thanks to me... ho hum...

Matt