*
*However, outdoor [geoengineering] experiments ... should be regulated,
even if these experiments are for scientific purposes.*

The authors do not define 'geoengineering'. Are they including things like
afforestation and biomass energy with carbon capture and storage in their
definition?

Have they considered measures short of regulation, such as professoinal
norms, a list of considerations for proposal review panels, etc?

Ken Caldeira

Carnegie Institution for Science
Dept of Global Ecology
260 Panama Street, Stanford, CA 94305 USA
+1 650 704 7212 kcalde...@carnegiescience.edu
http://dge.stanford.edu/labs/caldeiralab
https://twitter.com/KenCaldeira