Here's my slightly cynical and highly personal list of myths

You need to restore baseline temperature not rainfall
Astronomy will be damaged
All skies will always be white
Chemtrails exist
Papers about governance result in better governance
Rainout is dangerous
CDR is commercially viable
CDR albedo impacts are trivial
Engineering distribution systems is trivial
Governance will be centralised
Lack of central governance will result in chaos
Island states will risk upsetting nations with massive armies
Engineered nanotech particles can be assumed safe
MCB sprayers will work as expected
We understand tropopause effects even slightly adequately
Rainout cloud interactions are climatically trivial
Policy decisions are made for reasons other than the short term advancement
of politicians' careers