      From: Brian Cartwright <briancartwrig...@gmail.com>
 To: geoengineering@googlegroups.com
Cc: Adam Sacks <adam_art...@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, 9 December 2014, 0:02
 Subject: [geo] Does this graph tell the truth?

http://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/carbon-dioxide/

CO2 levels here are "corrected for seasonal cycle". I would suggest that by
showing the annual sawtooth effect of photosynthesis and decay/respiration the
graph could suggest the potential of the biological cycle to draw down carbon.
I know many physical scientists discount this as a given, but when an
increasing proportion of earth's surface is deforested, desertified, etc, the
natural drawdown effect decreases; it should instead be amplified by
restorative human activity and not edited out of our climate data.
Brian Cartwright--