good point Bhaskar.
What I meant to say is that as a global solution CDR requires a carbon
price of some kind to provide the engine that drives the many types, OIF,
mineral sequestration, biochar BECCS and so forth. Of all those types the
fisheries OIF you detail is the only one I can think of offhand that could
be independent & profitable - a reversal of the usual situation for CDR
proponents who have a CDR process in desperate need of an economic
rationale. (How much CO2 OIF actually does sequester is still unclear to
me, other than it would vary with circumstances).

Thanks,
Bill Stahl