So far I've been unable to download the files at the BLM site and look at
their very lengthy materials, but it was possible to do a search on the
draft, and (no guarantees I did it right) I did not find a single mention of
"climate" or "carbon dioxide". That, I think, gives a hint at how much they
care about the President's Plan and the global situation.

Mike