Stephen

And what about the sewage and fertilizer flowing into oceans.
If the problems caused by these are to be solved, something has to be done
to solve the problem.

Dosing Iron is one of the solutions.

What about arresting the decline in fish in Oceans and restoring them back
to historical highs.
If this is to be done, then fish feed has to be provided, so something has
to be done to increase feed for the fish in the oceans.

Again Iron is the answer, this helps grow Diatom Algae and diatoms are at
the bottom of the marine food chain.

Regards

Bhaskar