I suggest that adding iron will make N and P pollution worse, not
better.  Further, it will likely be mostly ineffective.

Generally N and P arrive in rivers, and concentrate around coasts,
especially round estuaries and deltas.  Iron limitation is mainly in
open oceans.  Adding iron to littoral waters will be generally
useless.

N pollution works by making the ocean eutrophic - thick with plankton,
dark, and hypoxic at depth.  Adding iron would likely encourage more
phytoplankton- worsening the problem.