Andrew and list:

        Thanks for this announcement.   I will try to attend - in part to visit
a new, successful NET program in Stockholm.  It happens to be featured tomorrow
in a webinar (cost $40 for non-members);  signup at
https://ttcorp.regfox.com/ibi-webinar-stockholm-biochar-project
<https://ttcorp.regfox.com/ibi-webinar-stockholm-biochar-project>.

Ron