My ill structured ramblings on unknowns below

* Aerosol coalescence in steady state, and resulting sedimentation
* sedimentation effect on clouds, especially cirrus
*steady state ozone loss
*sedimentation environmental impacts of novel, engineered and/or insoluble
particles
* MCB plume behaviour (sink or rise, quite likely sink)
* ocean CO2 dissolution from cooling (should be well constrained, but only
one study)
* more analysis of game theory / Socio-political factors regarding
deployment (power blocs, clandestine deployment, rogue state, greenfinger -
vs global consensus)
*interactions between geoengineering in "cocktail" deployment (only one
study)
*costs of monitoring and governance
*redo design & cost studies based on realistic future designs (unmanned,
electric, H2 fuelled)
*brainstorming on unknown unknowns, eg insect migration effects, plankton
circadian rhythms, etc.
*geoengineering observable or not by civilisations on other planets (and
consequences/wisdom thereof)