Success can be achieved by eliminating emissions in all of the developed
countries and China; reducing emissions in all of the other developing
countries, including India; and achieving carbon removal. This scenario was the
first one I tried, and the outcome seems about right to me. The carbon removal
potential is quite conservative, but given the current global investments in
CDR, perhaps they have it about right.