Folks,

To point out the obvious, the results of Kwaitkowski et al may or may not
scale to smaller deployments, and the effects of smaller deployments are
likely to be regionally dependent.

I have been wanting to look at combined climate / energy implications of
widespread deployment of OTEC facilities.

If anyone knows of an exceptional candidate for a postdoctoral position in
my group interested in pursuing these questions, please send them my way.
(If someone is merely capable of conducting this investigation, I am not
interested in hiring them.)

Best,
Ken

*Ken Caldeira*
*Carnegie Institution for Science*
Dept of Global Ecology
260 Panama St
Stanford CA 94305 USA
+1 650 704 7212
http://CarnegieEnergyInnovation.org
http://dge.stanford.edu/labs/caldeiralab
<http://dge.stanford.edu/labs/caldeiralab>

Assistant, with access to incoming emails: Jess Barker
jbar...@carnegiescience.edu